Pages

September 16, 2011

Crocodile Nails

Ready to chomp your way back into school? (Sorry for the lame joke) But this nail design is super cute. My mother was actually the inspiration behind it. Thanks mom!














Here's the supplies I used:

- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Going Green
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, White On
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Mellow Yellow
- Rimmel 60 Seconds, Camouflage
- Viva Cosmetics hardener (base coat)
- Billie, Clear (top coat)














First, paint your nails all green, except for the ring finger and thumb; paint those white.














Next, make a zigzag design with the darker green over the light green. I did this with tape that I cut with pinking shears, but didn't have time to do a detailed tutorial on how I did it. I probably will sometime in the future.














And now, take the same light green from before and paint on the crocodiles' teeth.














Then the eyes.














And you're all done! Don't forget a top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment