Pages

May 17, 2013

Orange Rows

Orange is a color I don't wear very often, but when I do I love it. I really want to wear orange polishes more. Anyways, this is a color combo of pinks/oranges and some glitter that I don't even remember how I can up with, but I love the way it turned out.


Here's the base on its own, Billie's "Electric Coral"


I painted on two other colors in curved shapes (I totally don't know what polishes these are haha)






And the last step was a stripe of pink glitter. What do you think of this manicure? Leave a comment about orange polishes; do you love em? hate em?


4 comments:

  1. This looks so cool! I really like the pink stripe addition. I'm pretty picky about my oranges... I have a burnt orange metallic from Butter London that I'm really excited to try, but most the time I pass on the shade, especially if it's a true orange. Coral I can do, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! yes, a bright orange can be hard to pull off on anybody, I agree about coral polishes :)

      Delete
  2. Sometimes I can't tell pink from coral from orange, especially when they aren't purely one color. But I love the graduation in colors and then the sparkly stripe pulls it all together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree, it depends partly on the brand of polish, too I think - not all are created equal. Thank you :)

      Delete