These are just some questions and answers I put together. If you have a question you think should be on here, just email me at: artistrynailsblog[at]gmail[dot]com.
- Can I use any of the pictures on your blog for...?
- Can I exactly copy any of your nail designs and make my own blog post or video on it?
- What's your favorite brand of nail polish?
- What nail polish remover do you use?
- You can, but just remember that all the pictures on this blog are copyrighted by me and you may only use them as they are, without changes, for non-commercial purposes as long as there is an attribution crediting me and linking back to my site.
- Yes, of course! I put these designs up for the reason that I hope you want to try them and wear them and show them off. If it's your handiwork on your nails and you take your own picture or video of it, there's nothing wrong with that. Although I would appreciate being mentioned as your inspiration, you don't have to.
- My favorite would have to be Billie. I don't know where you can get them in other cities or countries, but I get mine at Dollar Giant and they're seriously a buck each. They have a range of brilliant colors that dry fast, and I just love them. Some colors tend to chip more easily than others, but a good top coat (in fact I still use Billie in clear for my top coat and alternate using that and Seche Vite) helps keep your design longer.
- I use a non-acetone remover. The reason I always use a non-acetone one is because my mother is a chemist and she uses gloves and a mask to handle acetone in the lab, it's that bad for you! Saving a few minutes of time using acetone instead of an alcohol-only remover is not worth the damage it does to your skin and your nails. (Honestly, I see NO difference in the speed it takes off polish, and this one doesn't dry out my cuticles like other nail bloggers talk about!)