Pages

September 28, 2012

Blue Chevron Tip

* For this post I re-sized my images ahead of time, so they won't enlarge when you click on them, but I hope that this will make my posts load a lot faster on your computers :) And it takes less time to upload the photos on my end too!

So on to the manicure: this is a nude polish with a blue funky french and rhinestone accents.














The polishes I used are an unnamed pinky nude by Profusion, Billie Aqua, and Nyx Ocean.














And of course a rhinestone wheel and a dotting tool (any size) to pick up the rhinestones with.














Here's what the chevron tip looks like on its own.














Yes, I see the smudge on my middle finger. I don't remember how that happened, but you girls are way more careful doing other stuff with wet nails than I am, right? Lol














Tell me what you think in the comments! Should I have used a black or white rhinestone instead of the same color blue? Or even something like lime green or fuschia? What colors would you do this design in?

No comments:

Post a Comment