Pages

September 10, 2012

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Polishes Review

I know everybody's probably seen these already; they're nothing new. I just wanted to share swatches of the colors I have, and my opinion on them.














First up, Yellow Kitty. This one is fairly sheer, I think I did 2-3 coats. I have to say I really love this soft yellow.
















Gray by Gray: a perfect bluish gray, I LOVE this color! This is 2 coats.














Raisin the Bar: Very sheer, I think I did 3 coats (first pic is only one coat)














Even after any number of coats I still see brush strokes :( Maybe it's just my bottle, but this gorgeous color is kind of ruined for me because of that.














My FAVORITE PINK EVER! This is Frutti Petutti, one coat.














Grass Slipper, the best yellowy green I have in my collection (the pics lower down are more accurate of color, this one not so much). The only thing is, it stains SO bad, wear a base coat under this one for sure.














This happened a while ago, I've only ever seen a few polishes do this, and usually SH polishes never do. This is the shade of green that Grass Slipper really looks like:














Tell me in the comments which color is your favorite, or if there are any you have that you'd recommend I buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment