Pages

August 12, 2011

Black & White Decal Pedicure

I just got these nail decals the other day (at the dollar store, actually) and I wanted to try them out! I already had a manicure on & didn't want to redo my nails just yet, so decided to try these out on my toes :)














Here's the supplies I used:

- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, White On
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Invisible
- Black & White nail decals (I got mine at Dollarama)














So first of all, paint all your toenails white. You'll probably want 2 or more coats as most white polishes aren't opaque with a single coat.














Next, put on the decals with a toothpick or tweezers. It's a lot easier than using your fingers and having the decal stuck to your fingertip instead of on your nail.














Now add the other stickers that you want. I did a spirally thing on my big toe next to the flower, and then a teeny tiny flower on each of my other nails.














And you're done! As always, remember a clear or top coat.














Close up of the decals/stickers:

No comments:

Post a Comment