Hey guys, another French Tip for you today. This one take some practice at making the angles on the tips of your nails even but it's still quite a simple (and cute!) design.
Here's the supplies I used:
- Rimmel French Manicure, Soft Violet
- Cover Girl Continuous Color, Rouge Vamp
- Rimmel 60 seconds, Night Before
- Sweet Serenity light pink & dark pink (I don't know the names...)
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Hot Magenta
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Invisible
The first step is to paint your thumb and ring fingers with the sheer pink and your other fingers with the sheer purple.
Next, paint pink triangles on the tips of your thumb and ring finger nails with a darker pink than the sheer one you used as a base color.
Now, do the same with the darkest purple polish on your other nails.
Once those are completely dry, paint another triangle with the darkest pink on the other side of your nails from the first triangle.
Repeat for the second shade of purple.
And you're done! Just make sure to add a clear nail polish or top coat to protect the design. If you like the pink better than purple, try doing 3 pink nails and 2 purple instead, or two different colors entirely.
I just added some sparkle polish over top to make it a little more girly :)