Pages

February 24, 2012

Stripes!

So for this mani I used some double ended polishes my sister bought me (isn't she a sweetie?) that have a regular brush on one side and a striper brush on the other. So I used the polishes with the thin brush for these stripes. I also did purples on my left hand, blues on my right, but the middle blue stripe is a little hard to see.

Here's the supplies I used:

*these nail duo polishes really don't have names, sorry, I got them at the dollar store

Right hand:
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Blue Me Away!
- Nail Duo polish teal & yellow (teal side)
- Nail Duo polish dark blue & dark purple(dark blue side)

Left hand:
- Revlon Top Speed, Orchid
- Revlon Top Speed, Lily
- Nail Duo polish periwinkle & fuchsia (fuchsia side)

 First paint all your nails with the base color(s) you've chosen.

 Then start adding stripes. I did all the stripes in different directions on each nail, but it's up to you.

Add a top coat and that's it! I hope you enjoyed, and if you try out this design tell me what you think in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment