Pages

June 1, 2012

Striped French Tip

This manicure was a lot of fun and experimentation. Enjoy!














So here's what I used:

-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, Cherry Red
-Art Deco striper, black
-Essie, Pure Pearlfection
-base and top coats
-BM plate #217














The first thing I did was stamp on the french tip.














Then I added a fine glitter.














Since my stamping wasn't perfectly lined up, I used a black stripe to disguise this, and it turned out really good if I do say so myself lol














Of course I had to try matte topcoating it...














And then I stuck on this striping tape I just got and haven't tried before. It's really skinny shiny tape in a bunch of different metallic colors I got off eBay.














Here's a closer photo of the stamp (and my camera lens)


No comments:

Post a Comment