Pages

July 27, 2012

My Wedding Nails

As some of you might know, I got married recently (May 19th) and here is the manicure I did for my wedding day! I've been so busy that I couldn't get this written & posted til today lol
















Here's the polish I used:

-Billie, Mauve (a matte purple)
-Essie Luxeffects Topcoat, Pure Pearlfection
-white butterfly nail art sticker














I won't explain any steps because it's kinda straightforward. I know it's very simple, but I like simple statements. And for the biggest day of my life, I wanted something I knew would look good, I wasn't about to experiment with some lace design or whatever the night before (yes I didn't do my nails til the night before!). Here's some more pictures:















My wedding colors were purple, white and brown :) Tell me in the comments what you might wear on your nails for your big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment