This manicure is perfect for summertime, and beautiful. It isn't for beginners, and even I had trouble with the picket fencing, but for more experienced nail artists, enjoy!
Here's the supplies I used:
- Acrylic Paint (Bright Red)
- Acrylic Paint (Light Antique White
- Acrylic Paint (Cherry Blossom Pink)
- Acrylic Paint (Christmas Green)
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Invisible
First, paint all your nails green except the ring fingers.
Then,with a skinny paint brush or toothpick, paint in the picket fencing. Much harder than it looks, sorry guys! I did the vertical posts first, and once they were dry, the horizontal ones. But do whatever works for you.
Then, paint your ring fingers white.
And finally, paint in the rose. You just need a glob of pink paint, and some curved red lines where the petals might be. A coat of top coat or clear nail polish, and you're done!