Pages

July 22, 2011

Rhinestones French Tip

This manicure is very simple, and cute. I had never done anything with rhinestones before, and wanted to try these ones out. The model is my little sister.














Here's the supplies I used:

- Rimmel 60 Seconds, Green with Envy
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Disco Ball
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Invisible
- 8 rhinestones (I used red flower-shaped ones)




























First, paint a french tip on all your nails with a turquoise color (I forgot to take a picture for this step). Then, dap some top coat or clear nail polish on the spot where you want the  rhinestone and place it there with a toothpick, tweezers or rhinestone picker, whatever works for you.
















Then, apply a coat of your favorite sparkle polish over everything.














Finish it off with a top coat or clear nail polish, and you're done!

1 comment:

  1. aww I love it!
    I painted mine with white and red rhinestones :)
    www.gossipcaah.blogspotcom

    ReplyDelete