Pages

October 14, 2011

Stained Glass Pedicure

I did my sisters toes as well, when I did the last daisy nails design on her fingers, here it is:














Here's the supplies I used:

- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Mellow Yellow
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Blue Me Away!
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Virtual Violet
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Going Green
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Black Out














First, paint each small toe with each color (except black). The yellow one is kinda messy, I know, but I fixed it later.














Then, start painting triangles with each color on the big toe.














And the other two colors.














All that's left is to draw the black lines. If you need to, add more of the colors to even out the X. Then just add top coat and you're done!


No comments:

Post a Comment