Pages

October 28, 2011

Witchy Nails

Time for a Halloween design! I was planning on doing more than one, but I guess this is kind of three in one because you can do hats & cobwebs like I did, or just hats or just cobwebs.














Sorry about the awful lighting/backgrounds in some of these - I was doing this later in the evening and I only had my room light not the sunshine through my window, so these aren't as good as some of the pictures on other posts, but the design is no less cute and easy!

Here's the supplies I used:

- Milani, Dress Maker
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Black Out
- L.A. Colors Art Deco, Black
- Top or clear coat














First, paint your nails green.














Next, using a black striper polish, do the hats on your left thumb and right ring finger. You can do them at an angle like I did, or even with the tip of your nail.















And now, the cobwebs.















Here's the steps of how I did these cobwebs. (I just used a drawing of a nail on paper, since mine were already done, but it's the same idea)


















Do as many circles (as shown in the last two steps) as needed for how wide or long your nails are. Next, draw the outline for a french tip with the same black striper polish. If you prefer just to use your black polish, skip this step.














Fill in the french tips.














Add a top coat, and you're done!


No comments:

Post a Comment