Pages

November 18, 2011

Half Moon Manicure

This is a classic look, and I wanted to try it for myself. So here's my pink/purple/glittery version of the half moon manicure.














Here's the supplies I used:

- Muse, Burgundy
- Billie, Turquoise
- Top or clear coat
- Reinforcements (for 3-hole paper)














 First, paint all your nails with a light purple creme.














Let them dry for at least an hour, 2 hours is better. I think I painted these in the evening and then put the reinforcements on the next morning.














Then, paint your nails with the second color, overlapping the reinforcement a little, but not into the middle of it.














Take them off before the nail polish dries, and after it is dry, apply a top coat and you're done! My thumbnails are wider than the reinforcements are, so those half moons were kinda lopsided, but the rest turned out great!















No comments:

Post a Comment