Pages

November 11, 2011

Ocean Waves

Just because it's fall doesn't mean you can't enjoy a little piece of the beach! This design is one of my favorites that I've done for a very long time. It's just so lively and I always catch myself staring at my nails lol especially the shimmer of the gold sand and then the blue waves are cremes.


Here's the supplies I used:

- Billie, Aqua
- Billie, Dark Blue
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Blue Me Away!
- Muse, Gold
- Top or clear coat















First, paint all your nails gold.














Then, do the lightest blue 2/3 of the way up the nail.














I did an extra wave on the thumbs just for fun. It wasn't easy with a regular sized brush, but that's what I used, so those of you who don't own striper polishes, it can be done without, it's just harder and takes some skill.














Repeat with medium blue.














And then the darkest blue.














Add a top coat, and you're done!















No comments:

Post a Comment