Pages

December 27, 2011

Pink & Blue Flowers & Good News!

This is a bonus post mainly cuz I have something I wanna show off! lol (Sorry for the picture quality, I took these with my iPod since I kinda lost my camera...)


















So the polish I'm wearing is Raisin the Bar, part of the Sally Hansen complete salon manicure line. The ring is what I wanted to show off, my boyfriend proposed on Christmas morning!!!!


















I also added some nail stickers to it:





















Here's a couple more pictures of the ring, but for those of you who don't care, this is the end of this post as far as nails are concerned. I hope everyone had a great Christmas :)



1 comment:

  1. Ojenin rengi çok güzel, çok beğendim. Yüzük de bir harika. Mutlu seneler dilerim :)

    ReplyDelete