Pages

December 30, 2011

Star Pedicure

Here's a sparkling design for your toes on New Years!

Here's the supplies I used:

- Billie, Turquoise
- Kleancolor Nail to Toe, Mr. Right
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Hard as Nails, Disco Ball
- Art Deco, Black
- Art Deco,White
- Clear or top coat














First, paint your toenails pink. I also added a layer of white glitter all over.














Then draw the outline of the star on your big toe with a black striper. I smudged some on my cuticle as you can see, but I'll get that later with some polish remover.














Fill in the star and do the same on your other foot. The one on my right toe is kinda messed up, I'm sure you guys will do a better job.














On your other toes, paint a black curve near the tip, coming from the left side on your left foot, the right side on your right foot. Also paint a white curve opposite the black.

Fill in the star with white.
 
Add more glitter as you desire. I used a glitter striper for outlining the stars and curves.
sorry for the blurryness!

No comments:

Post a Comment