Pages

December 23, 2011

Glitter Layering

This manicure isn't particularly Christmas-y but glitter always seems to go well with the holidays, I think.














Here's the supplies I used:

- Revlon top speed, Metallic
- Claire's, Mystical
- Colorshock, NP041
- Wet N Wild, Party of Five Glitters
- Clear or top coat














 Here's Metallic by itself:














First I added Mystical:















Then the colorshock glitter:














And then Party of Five Glitters:














After 9 days of wearing this (I almost never ever wear a manicure that long - I really loved this one) here's what it looked like. Almost no wear at all! I was very impressed. All you can see is some new nail growth by my cuticles, and two nails had minor chips at one corner.
















No comments:

Post a Comment