Pages

March 30, 2012

Ombre Nails

This week I tried something I've seen around for a while, and you guys have probably heard of it too: the ombre manicure.














For those who don't know, it's based off a hair color trend where the ends of your hair are light and gradually it gets darker towards your roots, or the other way around. For the manicure, used 5 or 10 different shades of one color, like I did yellow and green, and do them in order of light to dark or dark to light.














Sorry about the bandaid in this photo, I had a nasty hamster bite. Too bad I didn't have a green one lol

Here's the colors I used, from light to dark:














- Sally Hansen complete salon manicure, Yellow Kitty
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, Mellow yellow
- Revlon Electric
- Nail Duo, unnamed yellow
- Colorshock, unnamed gold

(green photo)

-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, Mint Sorbet
- Nyx Girls polish, Boho
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, Going Green
- Revlon 30 seconds, Camouflage

No comments:

Post a Comment