Pages

July 6, 2012

Grey with Stripes

So I saw this package of skinny, colored tape on eBay for very cheap and decided to try it. It's called striping tape in the nail art world, and you just stick it on like normal tape!














I have a coat of Wet Cement by Sally Hansen on under the tape.














This is the order I put the tape on
















Here's a closer photo of the tape itself:















The only thing about this tape is it doesn't stay on for long, after a few hours even under the best top coat, the ends will start peeling up. I also noticed just with the light blue tape, that it fades in color to silver so after a while it looked like I only used dark blue and silver, instead of all three colors. Maybe that's just the light blue tape I got...

No comments:

Post a Comment