Pages

September 30, 2011

Primary French Nails

I have a really cool design for you guys today! It's basically a French tip, but awesomer (yes, I know that isn't a word lol)















Here's the supplies I used:

- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Mellow Yellow
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Blue Me Away!
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Cherry Red
- Top & Base Coat/Clear polish














The first step is doing a red stripe down the side of the white part of your nail. The length of the stripe depends on how long your nails are.














Next, a stripe of yellow. I did this one kind of wide, but you can always put the next color over top of it a little if you want.














And a blue stripe.














The key to this design is trying to get the stripes going across so that the tops of them make a straight line (or straight-ish) across your nail. I kind of failed that way on some nails, but I was making this up as I went, and this is my first try at it that I'm showing here.














Add the rest of the stripes, however many you need to cover your nails, and add a top coat.


No comments:

Post a Comment